Date of Birth: September 20th, 1988
Location: Orange County, California, USA
Weight: 97 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Caucasian (Italian & German)
Turn-ons: Intelligence and tattoos
Turn-offs: Arrogance, generic-ness
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Fountain Valley while living in LA County and eventually moved to Orange County, where I currently reside.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I started modeling in November 2007, so about 5 years now.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– By using the website modelmayhem.com
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– My intelligence
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I was most recently published in Inked Girls magazine, so that was pretty badass.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
-I like the creative outlet it provides for me, when I get an awesome image it makes me feel good. I dislike the misconception that because I model that this is my source of income and that I make a lot of money. I bartend to make a living, I could never live off the little money I make modeling. Modeling is my hobby, not my career.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Don’t just stand there. If you hear the click, it’s time to move your body, or change your face.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– I’ve done a few pretty awesome things. Getting body painted was pretty rad and shooting in this awesome strappy design from Chained By Carrion also rocked.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Video games, reading, eating (love the Food Network) and being around my friends
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A 2012 short-wheel-base teal RAV4. Because I don’t want a car that costs more than most people’s houses and then have to be extra pissed when something happens to it. I’d rather have a practical car I don’t need to waste energy caring about.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I don’t have an opinion about it, I just do shoots and that’s that.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Shooting with the creepiest of the photographers I’d ever worked with yet showed me an awesome modeling trick I always use now.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Gas on non-paid gigs.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Be yourself!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thanks to everyone who’s supported me so far!