Date of Birth: November 13th, 1991
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 130 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Turn-ons: Someone who has a great sense of humor – I love to laugh. Confidence is always so sexy. Caring, thoughtful, outgoing, and someone who has goals.
Turn-offs: Cheaters, liars, and smokers.
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Newfoundland and currently living in Toronto.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- About 6 years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Everyone always told me I should be modeling since I was a child, so one day I decided I would give it a go!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I’m real! I have curves and I wouldn’t change that for anything. I’m not scared to have McDonalds once in a while!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- Probably starting up my own photography business.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love working with new people and photoshoots are always so much fun! What I probably dislike about modeling is just anything to do with runway modeling
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Relax and be happy! You get the best pictures when you feel comfortable in your skin.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- Music videos or recently I worked with the Honda Indy and that was a blast.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- Once a photographer wanted me to be covered in coco powder- wasn’t fun to clean.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- Probably my eyes – everyone tells me I have great eyes.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I love to spend time with my boyfriend, friends and family. And I also love to be behind the camera, I have recently started my own photography studio.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- A Dodge Viper, an Audi R8, or a Lamborghini Veneno.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love meeting people and working with talent.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I don’t like the pressure on being extremely thin – love the way you look!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- All of my modeling experience has been memorable; I love walking out of a shoot confident that I helped the photographer get the images he wanted.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- Definitely dedication.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Dedication, hard work, and not being scared to hear a “no”. People aren’t always going to like you, stay positive.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- A shout out to my family and my boyfriend for keeping me sane – Hahah!!
Photos: Yanki Yuksel and others.