Date of Birth: May 31, 1988
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Turn-ons: Tall, dark hair, dark eyes, broad shoulders, facial hair, and funny
Turn-offs: Smokers, alcoholics, bad breath, guys who don’t act their age, etc.
Facebook: Angelina Polska
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Poland. I moved to Toronto, Canada when I was 5 years old and have been living here ever since.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– Since 2008!
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I did a Toronto Sun Sunshine girl shoot. My biggest break was during ImportFest 2008, a car show which lead to me meeting tons of the right people.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am completely natural (in every sense).
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I shot for Playboy in April 2010 and came out in their special edition issues: Lingerie, Voluptuous Vixens & Natural Beauties. One more issue is coming out that I am in, just not sure when. I was also one of the faces of Lavalife. I made cover of the Construction Girls calendar 2012. I am the spokes model for Tropic Spa Tan and I was interviewed on the Jay Stoyan show.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I love posing for photos, travelling, and meeting new people. I like capturing my youth. I like the money. The only thing I do not like is when the model and photographer do not see eye to eye about posting certain photos.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Know your angles. You can lose 10 pounds just by twisting your body a certain way. Say vowels out loud when changing your facial expression.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Definitely Playboy. Put me out of my comfort zone, but opened up a lot of doors for me.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I have not really done anything strange that I can think of. I have worked with weird photographers where I have had to leave the shoot after 10 minutes because of unprofessional behavior.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My ears. Only feature I have not gone through a phase of hating yet… haha!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Go to the movies, shopping, amusement park, travel, party, beach, walk my dogs, and pig out.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A Yukon SUV. Black on black on black with a crazy sound system, because it’s huge, powerful and sexy.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– Currently I am more involved in the promotional model club industry, but I am trying to tone up and get back into photo shoots and modeling fulltime. Expect a come back in May 2012! I love doing club promotions because I am constantly meeting new cool people and I get to hang out with my friends.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– The misconceptions that if you do promo you are sleeping with everyone or if you take a photo with a random guy the girlfriend assumes you are sleeping with him too! LOL It is pretty entertaining, I do not mind it, it just makes me push harder to get my face out there more to piss people off.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Playboy stands out the most. It was the most professional crew I have ever dealt with. I still remember how awkward the first three hours of shooting were until I became fully comfortable.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Having lots of haters and shit talkers. Constant rumors. Haters only hate the things they can’t have or the people they can’t be.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Turn people’s criticism into motivation for making yourself better, hotter, and raking in more cash with your looks.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Jealousy means that I’m great. Remember that!