Date of Birth: April 5th
Location: Seattle, Washington, USA
Weight: 105 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Turn-ons: Driven people and a positive attitude
Turn-offs: Bad hygiene
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I am from San Diego, California and now living in Seattle, Washington!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I started modeling on August 2011
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I started modeling just by helping all my photographer friends and shoot with them then built an online website to network myself.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I keep myself humble at all times. I have met a lot of models with bad attitudes and who carry themselves in a wrong way. I see beauty in everyone no matter shape, size, race they are. I keep staying grounded.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- I’ve had only been modeling for 5 months and I had been to Jewels Halloween Fashion show on Oct. 2011, I’ve also been featured to Roksta Music video here is Seattle. Been featured Model for WWS Magazine, and now I am the face of Stylist Entertainment LLC in Washington (a live streaming company to nightclubs, import car shows, music videos, etc.)
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I like being pampered, camera flashing, meeting people, and having great supporters! I don’t have much “dislike” about modeling… at lease none yet!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Mist airbrush sunless tan spray… it makes you look flawless and skin glowing.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- My Superman photo shoot! I love being a sexy superhero.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- Probably my company photo shoot, because I’m not by myself and it’s not the typical shoot I’m used to.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- My face? LOL and my hair!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I’m a workaholic so if I’m not modeling I will be at the office having a meeting etc.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- My dream car is a hot-pink Lamborghini from the Nicki Minaj music video “Massive Attack.” Why? Because it’s sexy as hell! LOL
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love the positive minded people and people who already believe in your potential.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I dislike people who try to take advantage of you in this industry and people who hate.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- My Halloween fashion show where I get to Go-Go with the lovely & my role model miss Jeri Lee
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- None! My supporters are the biggest price that was given to me! It means the world to me having the kind of people show me love and send me positive feedback!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- My advice is to love what you do, because if you already love what you do then the passion will just come through and nothing get in your way of success and keep a humble heart along the way.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Shout out everyone who I have worked with and to all my lovely supporters! I love you all and thank you AutoMotoFoto.net for featuring me on here!