Date of Birth: April 14th, 1992
Location: Western Massachusetts, USA
Weight: 135 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Turn-ons: Confidence, broad shoulders, humor, respect
Turn-offs: Smokers, over achievers, dirtiness
Website: None yet!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I was born and raised in Western Massachusetts.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- Just about 9 months now!
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I was actually just helping a friend with a photography portfolio that was going to school at the Hallmark Institute.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- My personality by far. I’ve met so many snooty model type girls and I’m just goofy friendly Aubrey and I think that shows in my images.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- I have managed to be in four internationally distributed calendars for 2013.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love the adventures and allure of the new people and places and fun products I get to use and take home. I don’t like some of the shallow people I run into though and its hard work trying to look good before a shoot, I always over stress it!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- It’s simple, have fun, and be comfortable with yourself. That’s how things come out best!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- I would have to say it was going to the Bahamas to shoot for a calendar. I met so many wonderful girls and photographers, and had one hell of a time.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- I can’t say I’ve done too many strange ones. Guess I’m dull! ;P
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- I like my eyes and my hips (pear shape).
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I am in nursing school right now, I also enjoy art, photography, and I love cars… Especially fast loud ones. I mean, who doesn’t?
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- Ooh I would love to rip around in one of the new EVOs the suspension in those things is tight!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I really just love the people. Especially in the car modeling or import modeling scene. Seeing what people make themselves is always nothing short of amazing.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- The only thing I dislike about it is the occasional creeps you run into or people who are lewd.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- My most memorable experience was at a car show, for the first time when someone came up to me and recognized me and asked to take a picture with me. I was shocked and uber flattered.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- Time and peace of mind I would have to say. You got to have thick skin in this industry.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Don’t stop! There are always going to be lots of no’s. I can’t tell you how many no’s I got when I was first starting out and I kept pushing and bettering myself and slowly but surely they are giving me second looks and changing their minds!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Love peace and leg grease!