Date of Birth: December 1, 1991
Location: Hull, Georgia
Weight: 125 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Ethnicity: Filipino, German, and Cherokee Indian
Turn-ons: Speed, Chivalry, Charm, and Humor
Turn-offs: Bad hygiene, rudeness, judgmental, and liars
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from Athens, Georgia. I am currently living in Valdosta, Georgia where I attend Valdosta State University.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– A little over a year.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I got introduced into the car scene and picked up the modeling aspect of it and just do it.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– My knowledge of cars and the ability to drive a manual and a motorcycle.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Being able to work with Hot Import Nights (HIN).
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like the ability that I get to travel and I dislike the questioners.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– My Bear stare.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– The opportunity to shoot with my own 350Z.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes and chest!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Live life to the fullest and don’t look back. I live life day by day and allow it to guide me where I need to go.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– GTR R35, because the power and look of the car is so exotic and jaw dropping.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love the people I get to meet and work with. They bring something new to the table every day.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– The scammers that provoke me.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– My most memorable experience would have to be at very first car show, HIN in Orlando. That is where I fell in love with the car scene and took to it. It opened my mind to the variety of cars they had to show and gave me the opportunity to talk to other car enthusiast. The vibe of the show was the best part, I felt as if I grew up around the car scene all my life.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– The aggravation and stress that comes along with the traveling and business aspect of the job.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Throughout your journey stay true to yourself and don’t allow anyone else tell you otherwise. The industry will either love you for who you are and give you the ability to coupe through things so much easier with just being you, rather than acting as someone else.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– I would like to thank my friends, family, and most of all my fans. I appreciate all the support and gratitude they have gave me through this first year. It allowed me to prosper and dream to the best.