Date of Birth: December 20, 1986
Location: Miami, Florida, USA
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Turn-ons: A man who can make me laugh and hold an intelligent conversation
Turn-offs: Bad teeth, no style, bad attitude
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in San Juan, Puerto Rico and I currently reside in sunny Miami, Florida!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– Full time for almost 2 yrs.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Hooters… Haha!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– My personality… weird, right? A lot of photogs have said I’m easy and fun to work with.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Oh man, everything I’ve done in 2012 so far. This year has been amazing thus far and it’s only just begun!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– The cattiness. Some of these girls need to chill out. I also dislike the women who take time out of their day to say rude comments. Really? Get a life.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Pose in the mirror. I know, it sounds dumb but it really does help.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Twisted Fuks clothing line. It was unexpected and has by far been the most fun!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Twisted Fuks LOL!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My cheekbones! I just love them. Thanks Mom!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I’m going to school for Public Communication & also ride horses professionally.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– The Chevy Avalanche… I just love that car.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
-I get to meet new people and make new friends. It’s always fun to network.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– The perv photographers. I’m not going to sleep with you so don’t try. Creeps!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– All of them! Each one is different.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Deal with the negativity and rejection at first. It’s funny that the magazines I submitted to are now knocking on my door.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Never give up. Keep pushing through.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you to all my fans! I appreciate all your support and without you guys, I’d be nothing.