Date of Birth: October 25th, 1992
Location: San Antonio, Texas, USA
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Ethnicity: Lebanese, German, and Irish!
Turn-ons: When guys open the door, treat you well, but most of all have a great sense of humor!
Turn-offs: Bad hygiene, egos, and players!
Website: It should be up by January 1st!
Twitter: @charliehartlove (I promise I’ll start using it more!)
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- Born and raised in San Antonio, but currently living in College Station while I complete my schooling.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- No one ever believes me when I say this, but it’s been a little less than 6 months… I’m a quick learner or maybe its just natural. Who knows!
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- Well basically I started because I’m a business major and as you know, I need to pay bills. First thing that came to mind would be to use myself as my own brand… and here I am!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I don’t flake, I have a unique face and well, my backside seems to be quite popular.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- Honestly my best achievement so far is being able to be independent and support myself through my career. I’m not much of a “oh I’m in this” or “I’m featured in that” type of gal. Some of my favorite work I’ve done is from unknown photographers.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- The sketchy people! There are so many people that try to take advantage of you and so many other models who try to ruin you. But I’m a tough cookie… I can hang.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Treat everyone with respect and like they can change your life, you’d be surprised where some opportunities will arise.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- Hmmm… I’d probably have to say this project that has come up between Jessica Bella (facebook.com/jessicabella77) and I. She’s my makeup artist for every Houston shoot I do and out of randomness we decided to shoot together one time. Since then we keep getting bookings together. It was kind of unexpected that people would go wild after seeing the photos, but she’s like my big sister and we have a blast doing it.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- Peter Dain Martin (who I owe everything to and for treating me like one of his own) had this wacko idea to shoot me in lingerie on this spray painted hot pink toilet. Keep in mind this was my third photo shoot I had ever done. He called me up after finding my MM and was like “I want to shoot your freaking butt on this old toilet I pulled from my house in Houston. I’m spray painting it pink. Can you be here Tuesday?” I was like, “Umm… heck yes I’ll be there Tuesday!” He’s the reason anyone knows who I am.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- My ears, duh. Haha no, obviously its got to be my backside, I think it’s also one of my main features that sets me apart from other models and gives me a good selling point.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- Well I was just given a puppy for my 20th birthday so now I spend a lot of my time with her potty training her and playing games. Other than that I like spending time with my best friends who are also my roommates.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- A 1969 Dodge Charger aka “The General Lee” from Dukes of Hazard. I’m not sure why, but I have a thing for classic cars. I love old cars that are restored or kept in pristine condition. So anyone who has a replica of The General Lee, hit me up, I’ll do a Daisy Duke shoot for you J
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love all of the people I get to meet and hearing their background and their stories. I’m a huge fan of getting to know everyone I work with.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- All of the sketchy people I come across! You always have to watch your back; there are a lot of people out there who want to take advantage of you
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- Most memorable? Being featured on AMF, duh
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- A lot of people start treating you differently once they find out you’re a model. You’d be surprised how many guys who would have never given me a chance are now texting me off the hook. I’m such a down to earth person; I wear Nike shorts, a big shirt, and no makeup all day if I’m not working. I mean, come on.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- It’s a blast, but always trust your gut instinct. If it feels wrong, it probably is.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Shout out to y’all at AMF for having me and thanks to all the great people I’ve worked with. I’ll see y’all around!!! J