Date of Birth: July 8
Location: New York City, New York, USA
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Turn-ons: Money, intelligent people, and style
Turn-offs: Stupid people!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– Originally born and raised in New York City and go figure, I’m still here. Been to Florida and back, but I’m a NY girl at heart!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– About 2 years professionally.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Just like every other girl, I wanted to feel pretty and ran into a photographer at a bar I worked at. How far things have come since then!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I’m a go-getter!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I was Playboy’s Miss Social August 2011, Miss Social Network November 2011, Poker Centerfolds Miss November 2011, cover & spread model in Super Street Bike, representing TI’s AKOO clothing line Yamaha R1, amongst other things…
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Less is more
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Working with Playboy as it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Not many can say they are part of the Playboy family!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I tend to stray away from the weird stuff.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes most definitely!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Website design, graphic design and anything computer related!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I’m a truck girl… Escalade baby!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– Well who wouldn’t say it, it’s a self-confidence boost!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– It’s a cut throat industry, but that makes it kind of fun!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I do a lot of motorcycle modeling and I’d have to say working down in Daytona Beach this year for Bike Week was amazing!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Sacrificing soda (pop), McDonald’s and ice cream! Haha!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Shoot, shoot, shoot! The more you shoot the better you get, the better you get the more people notice you!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– My fans! TEAM DANA MARIE… they know who they are! Wouldn’t be here without them!