Date of Birth: June 23, 1986
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Ethnicity: Eastern European
Turn-ons: Humor and Intelligence
Turn-offs: Overly sensitive and arrogant
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am originally from Prague, Czech Republic, but I live in Windsor, Ontario currently.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I started doing some minor stuff just for fun in 2009
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I was asked to fill in for a model that couldn’t do a shoot one day, so I agreed. I never even thought about modeling before.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I don’t take it too seriously. I do it for fun and have been lucky and fortunate enough to have the opportunities I’ve had. I still remain down to earth and I haven’t changed from when I started modeling. On each shoot I try to always find humor and everything and just have fun with it versus being cocky about it.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I made a magazine cover on January 2011! I’ve been in a few magazines and on March 2012 went to the Playboy Mansion and was a Playboy Golf girl.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like the opportunities and the amazing photos that come from it. I dislike how fake it can be, many people I have met throughout have turned out to be totally brain dead and it becomes their life. There are a lot of lies and superficial people in this industry.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Just be you, don’t try too hard. It you force it, it comes through.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Playboy Golf Girl at the Playboy Mansion
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I don’t think I’ve had one, if something is too weird I don’t do it.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I am a huge animal activist so I love to volunteer at the animal shelters, foster animals, and other charity events. I am going to school to become a police officer and I am also the mother of a 5-year-old girl who I spend most of my time with doing all sorts of silly and funny stuff.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A pink convertible.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– You get to meet all sorts of really cool and interesting people and make some pretty amazing friends.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– The superficial people and how brutal some people can be.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Playboy Mansion again… Haha!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I think the hate that comes from it from random people who have never even met you already have made judgments about you. Most likely think that you’re a whore, bitch, etc. There have been websites made about me and all sorts of other things. I don’t really let it bother me, because that was expected and also it’s hard to tell sometimes who is actually your friend and who is a fake. So you have to be more careful.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Be prepared. You’re gonna be chewed up and spit back out and no one is gonna care. You need to be mentally prepared that sometimes, it’s gonna get ugly.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Shout outs to my fellow models and photographers who have helped me get all these cool experiences. Alisse Andrews, Brandon J. Liddy, Rick Ikon are a few of my favs!