Date of Birth: July 30th, 1989
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Ethnicity: Mixed, European
Turn-ons: A nice smile, and a sweet heart
Turn-offs: Cockiness, Arrogance, Ignorance.
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I am originally from Akron, Ohio. We left when I was about 6 or 7. Now I live in sunny South Florida and I love it!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- In February 2013 it will be two years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I started modeling by having a friend with a high quality camera take some shots of me and I uploaded them to ModelMayhem. Everything snowballed from there.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I would say that my drive and versatility separates me from other models. There are a lot of stunning girls in this world trying to make it in the modeling world. It takes a lot more than a pretty face to really make your mark in this world. I would say I am very versatile in the modeling world because I know how to change a mood with my eyes alone. There’s not much need for the over dramatic poses when you can capture that same feeling with your eyes alone.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- I would say that my best achievement thus far would be my recent runway show for designer Badgley Mischka. I am shorter than most high fashion runway models (I’m only 5’9”, most are 5’10” +)… so to be able to walk for such an amazing designer was a huge accomplishment for me! I know my mother would have been proud! Also, my numerous online features on websites such as HEAVY.com, CoEd.com, Maxim.com (Hometown Hotties contestant two years in a row), and many many more! I have also had the privilege of working with one of my favorite t-shirt companies, Two In the Shirt.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love the variety of styles each photographer brings to the table. I love being able to be someone else in front of the camera! I really dislike the perverted comments I hear about modeling. People have such a horrible image of models; it’s disgusting what some people think a model is all about. We are people too. We have morals and goals and dreams.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- I would have to say my vivid imagination. When I’m in front of the camera, I tend to step into a different world. I can pretend to be wherever I choose, and feel whatever I choose to feel through my expressions. A vivid imagination is key to that
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- The best modeling project I have done would have to be a music video titled “Undefined” by an amazing young artist named Hi-Rez. The video has an awesome moral to it… and the crew did an outstanding job on the video! It was such a fun shoot.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- The strangest modeling project I have done would definitely have to be a short horror film called “The Interview”. I had to act like I was getting stabbed to death while I was taped up. It was pretty weird. lol
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- My eyes, for sure.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- Outside of modeling I am a full-fledged artist! I am completely in love with anything to do with art and creativity. Paint runs through my blood, I swear.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- Ehh, anything with four wheels. I spent a lot of my younger years taking city buses and trains. I will never ever, ever be picky about my car and I won’t “dream” of one either, lol.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love the flexibility and variety that the modeling industry provides. It’s cool to be able to make my own schedule and pick my own gigs that interest me.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I dislike being asked to model for free.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- My most memorable modeling experience is definitely doing a music video called “Drop it Low” by Mann Ft. T-Pain. I was selected as a feature role and got to film side by side with rapper Mann. It was a surreal experience and I bragged about it forever! Until the video came out and I was cut from the scene I was in. It was pretty embarrassing because I told everyone I would be in the video. I will always remember that because I now know not to count my chickens before they hatch! lol
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- Sleepless nights for sure! There are weeks when I have back to back shoots and videos, my car is always full of clothes from shoots and when I finally get home at night, it’s time to spend hours on the computer sending out emails and submissions for castings to make sure next week is just as busy! Freelance models really have to work for what they want.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- I would say, “Please always remind yourself that anything is possible. Persistence and dedication will prove this! There will always be doubt in your heart, something or someone telling you that you will never make it… push past that, every day if you have to. Manifest your deepest desires and they will become reality. It’s almost like a miracle. Try it ;)”
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- I want to say thank you to Michael Falco, the first true professional photographer I have ever worked with. He taught me so much, and made me feel so comfortable. Also, Would love to give a shout and a BIG thanks to photographer Andre Rowe. He too has taught me more then most in this industry, and he is always letting other models know about opportunities and castings, a true professional. My sister Maria was always there for me when I needed a ride in my first year of modeling. She took me to and from 80% of my shoots and buses and trains took me the rest of the way. I would be nothing without her! The rest of my family has always been so supportive and positive about my dreams, and for that I will forever be grateful! We all need a little encouragement and my family is always pushing me to be the best I can be… I do it for them, always.