Date of Birth: September 19th
Location: Glendale, Arizona, USA
Weight: 150 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Caucasian (German & Spanish)
Turn-ons: My husband
Turn-offs: Men who don’t care that I’m happily married
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– Born and raised in Arizona. No plans to move ever!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– About 2 years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– A friend of mine had a ticked out SUV that was being featured on a website and asked me to take pictures with it and I really enjoyed the shoot and started building a fan base on Facebook… the rest is history!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I wouldn’t say anything really separates me. Some people like what I bring to the table and some people don’t. I’m not everyone’s cup of tea, but I believe this industry is about standing together as strong females not against each other.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have many online features, several national and international publications. Most of my tattoos are award winning at various conventions nationwide. I belong to several amazing companies including H2Ocean and Sullen; featured as a Sullen Angel. Very honored to have been a part of so many great things thus far.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like that I can control it for the most part. I enjoy working with my friends and meeting new ones. If at any point I encounter something I don’t like then I move on. I just try and stay humble and out of drama.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– A shot to loosen up before shoots. I dunno… it helps LOL!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– That’s a hard one. I really like working with Sullen Clothing. I don’t get to see them as much as I would like to, but I really enjoy being with them and I am definitely hoping to do more with them in the future.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Have not had one yet… I’m a free spirit so it takes a lot to get me out of my comfort zone.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My legs… I love my legs
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I own a tattoo shop, Timeless Art Tattoo and I’m a full time Mommy!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A convertible Camaro… Just so damn sexy!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– Meeting new people, networking… Its always changing and evolving and I get to be a part it.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– No complaints (if you don’t have something nice to say then keep quiet LOL)
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Vegas experiences always seem to be over the top memorable, but what happens in Vegas STAYS IN VEGAS!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Time away from my family, it sucks and I wish I could take my kids with me, but its not fair to them cause I work the whole time. I make it up to them when I’m home though. They tend to be very spoiled.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Never give up! It doesn’t happen over night and its worth the work. Stay out of the drama and remain humble. No one likes a diva.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– To my husband, Bobby Moss, you are my biggest support system. My lil man who keeps me on my toes. My amazing friends in the industry who always have my back. Daveed Benito, Tara Lei, Steve Trujillo, Petey Wheatstraw all amazing photographers who keep my career alive I appreciate you. Chris Wood…. words can’t describe you. Watch out world we have a lot in store for you.