Date of Birth: June 29th 1994
Location: Port Perry, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I was born and raised in Port Perry and still currently living here.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling for about a year now.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I was asked to be in a music video, and after that it progressed and more opportunities started to present themselves! I and very driven and absolutely love modeling so I continued to take chances and in the end it has all be worth it! I can’t wait to see what’s next!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am real.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Being a Playboy Bunny at the Playboy Casino, being published and upcoming projects that I am very excited to share with everyone.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I don’t like waiting for things to get rolling. I love being in front of the camera and I love seeing the accomplishments and progress in your work.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Bringing your feelings to life.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– The trips I’ve taken to different countries for the IBMS model search and the Black Tape Project In Paradise I met a lot of talented people.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I wouldn’t say it was strange at all, but defiantly different from what I’m used to, the Halloween shoot that I have done!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I like spending time with family and friends.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I love cars in general I wouldn’t say I have a dream car. I would say dream cars!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like to meet talented people and different types of people. Its very interesting to me.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– It’s hard to get paid gigs.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Moving to Cancun to become a Playboy bunny. It was so different and very educational.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I had to postpone my schooling.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Jump on any opportunity you have come your way! Don’t give up.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- I would like to thank Amir Azimi for starting me out. As well as all the other photographers that have took the time to help me to learn different parts of the business and better my modeling.