Date of Birth: October 12, 1988
Location: Currently Huntington Beach, California
Height: 5 ‘10”
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: LIbra
Turn-ons: Confidence, smile, big brown eyes, buff arms, independence / stability, singing while playing the guitar, any kind of originality is so rare these days and so sexy!
Turn-offs: When I can drive my 6-speed better than you!
Website: www.kayteeanna.com (Under Construction)
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I’m originally from Omaha, NE and I’m In Huntington Beach, CA now. I moved to the OC (Newport Beach peninsula specifically) in June 2009 and although Newport was a little uppity for me, I found new comfort zone and home to be Huntington Beach, the next beach city north of Newport.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– Actually i did my very first photoshoot on Thanksgiving 2011, I’m very new to the industry and everything I know I have learned myself as well as mentoring from a fellow model, Courtney “Domino” Miller…. she’s how I even got my foot in the door originally.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I met Courtney at a club in Newport Beach and we hit it off. I was on her Facebook and noticed she did a lot of modeling so I dug deeper and added a few photographers on Facebook and they liked my look, and then asked me to do a photoshoot. I went with the flow of things and honestly winged it… I was clueless.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I like my style and I have heard my story and my attitude / outlook on life is what people love the most about me. I’m not your typical Orange County rude stuck-up girl. I may look like it, but don’t judge a book by its cover. I have been to hell and back dealing with lots and lots of abuse and horrible family situations my whole life. Instead of letting those situations affect how I live my adult life, I am growing from them and in the process I am trying to spread hope to others – that regardless of gender or what your adversity may have you should never give up on your dreams and that anything is possible. If you go into the day smiling with a positive outlook, you will be successful even when everyone doubts you. I’m living proof that it’s possible. The odds were against me big time, but I didn’t let that stop me
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I am pretty proud of myself for actually kicking ass, working my hard long days and making it out here… alone. I don’t have family that can help me and everything thus far is a product of my own work. That feels amazing! I always told myself before I died I would live somewhere on the coast and I wanted to literally live on the beach, In November I actually moved to a condo that is oceanfront in Huntington. It’s insane and it makes you appreciate every single second of every day. Coming from Nebraska this is so different and the beauty is remarkable! I can’t believe I actually accomplished this so early in my life! It’s crazy how much you can achieve if you push your limits past what you thought ‘giving it your all’…. besides that, this seems so silly, but my biggest achievements are things you can’t really see. I am so proud of myself every time I get an email from someone saying I have inspired them and because of me they have changed their life for the better and they are genuinely happy now. It’s the best feeling in the world to know you are bettering the world, even if its just one person. I love that feeling more than anything tangible.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I don’t like how flaky people are when it comes to giving what is promised. I think a lot of people have ill intentions, but as long as you steer away from that I love the industry!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Be yourself! Have fun! If your not comfortable, don’t force it. You can totally tell in the pics!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– I really liked doing the 2012 – 2013 Calendar for Players Club Tattoo Parlor. They’re a local shop in Huntington and working with them has brought me some amazing new best friends. I love those guys and they’re definitely ‘familia’ to me now, I would do anything for any of them.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like how fast paced the industry is as well as obviously like the social aspect of it. I like meeting new people from across the country and traveling is never a complaint
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– Everything! This was solely a dream of mine less than 2 years ago! I have gotten so far in such a short amount of time and its all so intense and mind blowing! I never thought I would be doing this for a living. It just goes to show that you must strive for your dreams even if they appear out of reach. Because for the fate god has in store for you, it must first be thought of by yourself, go for it. You might actually be surprised by the outcome. I know I am blown away everyday by my accomplishments and if you saw me in 2009 when I moved to California and then saw me now you would literally think I was bullshitting you.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Loosing friends. A lot of people don’t really call me much anymore, my late night social life and random Vegas trips took quite a slow down (which was a good thing looking back because I’m more focused now), but the worst thing is watching what I eat – that is the worst part for sure. I’m a fat kid stuck in a small body! LOL
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you to Courtney and her husband for supporting my way from Texas and for getting me into the industry, I wouldn’t be who I am today without you guys. Players Club, thank you for everything. You guys keep me sane and ‘FAMIlIA’ means FOREVER. Love you guys.
– My best friends Stepanoose & Haeley, you bitches are my sexy ladies I couldn’t live without…Tyler J, Johnny, Keoni, Mike… my boys! I appreciate you more than you’ll ever know, I draw a lot of my inspiration from you guys thanks for always listening to me vent. Last, but not least JAKE KASISCHKE – my one ride or die. This is my only friend from back in Nebraska that I talk to nearly everyday, that is always there for me regardless of what he is doing or what time it is and I can’t even say that about my own family. The king of the damn jungle Jake – I owe you my life after all the shit we have been thru and you’re still standing there with open arms. I love you. Thank you. <3 J P.S. Ladies this fine little cowboy is single and ready to mingle!