Date of Birth: December 23rd
Location: St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Turn-ons: Sense of humor, someone who is easy to talk to, giving, strength
Turn-offs: Lack of care for health / body, cockiness
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I am from Grimsby, I moved when I was 5 but am currently residing in St. Catharines Ontario!
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I have been modeling for 3 years now on and off and have just started getting back into it as of summer 2012!
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I started modeling with Sutherland Models, I did their model school when I was 16 and fell in love with the job soon after!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I’d say my unique look! I have yet to see a girl who looks like me
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- My best achievements thus far would be assisting in the Ride2Reach Program where I raised money for 7 different sick kids hospitals by selling merchandise and photos of myself, helping promote with the AutoMotoFoto crew, being a promo girl, and completing my certificate under Sutherland Models.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I like being able to show who I am, and my personality through various shoots. I like how in order to get an awesome shot you have to be creative with what you do and creativity is my forte!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Just be yourself! It always pans out!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- Ride2Reach because it not only was a fantastic creative shoot, but I got to give back at the same time!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- I don’t think I’ve done anything that odd yet haha
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- I’d say my eyes because they get the most compliments that they are unique, intriguing or even intimidating!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I love to play basketball, workout, I am a huge nerd, I love to sing, and I’m actually a really good artist!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- LaFerrari hands down because I love a Lambo and I love a Ferrari also because I am Italian and so are those cars
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I like that the industry has a varitey of different things and aspects you can work with from promotional to high fashion etc.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I dislike that in things like runway you have to be too skinny!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- Doing the Sutherland Models program because they helped me gain confidence from a young age and they are the biggest agency in Canada!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- Time and effort. because if your not willing to devote your life to what you want to do, then chances are you wont succeed.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Never do something you arent comfortable with!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Love you all xoxo