Date of Birth: May 26th
Location: Burlington, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Ethnicity: French-Indian, Irish, and English
Turn-ons: Tattoos, cars, nice teeth, good cologne, and bums!
Turn-offs: Bad teeth, body odor, stinky feet, feet in general, people that are stuck up / conceited!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Burlington and am currently living in North Bay, Ontario.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I started modeling when I was about 15 yrs old.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I was approached by a local photographer and asked to shoot so I agreed and am very glad I did. I had no idea I would enjoy it so much and it was a big help with boosting my self-esteem.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– In my mind everyone is different…what separates me? I guess the tattoos would be the biggest thing.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– My best achievements thus far? Every step I take with my modeling is an achievement for me as I started all of this and until recently only viewed it as a hobby for me. I never really imagined going anywhere with it, so anything I get to experience is great and a blessing. I really enjoyed being a part of the top few to make it to the finals of the Miss Inked 2013 competition at the NIX convention in Toronto. Got to meet so many great people from the industry and work with Sullen Clothing and Rockstar Energy… had such a blast!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– My likes: the fantastic people I get to meet daily, the encouragement and support from fans, family, and friends, getting to play “dress up” like a little girl so often haha and the travel
– My dislikes: encountering people who are not so nice and people who are negative and judgmental and super early photoshoots. I’m not a morning person haha!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Haha I don’t have any! I am constantly learning and watching and collecting tips from other models…always trying to learn the do’s and don’ts…just being me and doing the best I can and not giving up until I reach my goals! 🙂
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– My Inside the Box shoot with John Stewart was so fun!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Definitely shoot with MoreThanCommonProductions.com… he wanted me to be mad and I couldn’t stop laughing..it’s so hard to get angry on command!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– First and foremost family, also I love to spend time at Rethink Studio with my tattoo artist Marty Lacombe and I love cars and the beach and travel… exercise and outdoor sports are great too! I recently fell in love with zip lining!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I am in love with so many types of cars! I love my Honda Civic. I love old classics and I love speed demon sports cars, but I always said I would own a Mini Cooper one day, they are just so darn cute! I love everything about cars and I love to see the hard work and pride that people put in to them. From crazy custom paint jobs, to body mods to engine mods, the rare cars as well are always neat to see, the shaggin’ wagon LOL! There are so many possibilities!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– The people!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Dislike the competition and drama!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I have to say that one was with Brittney Cousins Photography. We were doing a “darker” type shoot and I actually crawled in and out of a dryer nude to get the shots… getting out was def more difficult than getting in! LOL
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– The biggest sacrifice I have had to make so far is time with my loved ones. Modeling requires a lot of hard work, a lot of time, a lot of attention and dedication.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Stay true to who you are, do your research about people and the industry, know your boundaries and stick to them and work hard for what you want! Don’t give up!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Love you and thank you to my family, fans and friends, Mike Scalisi, Jay Stuckless, all my local photogs, VYZION Radio, IBMS crew, Banana Fusion Magazine / Grat Rock Radio, Team Cupcake! If I forgot anyone, you know I love you! V’ssssss upppppp!!! Muah! xoxo