Date of Birth: September 22, 1979
Location: Sacramento, California, USA
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Virgo
Ethnicity: Italian, English, and Norwegian
Turn-ons: Confidence, intelligence, open mindedness, and respect are huge for me.
Turn-offs: I’m very picky so almost everything is a turn off for me, but I hate bad breath… Yuck!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– Sacramento, but raised in Salinas, California. Currently, I am living in Las Vegas, Nevada.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– Over 10 years on and off.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– Just by knowing a lot of people and having friends in the industry that kind of helped then the rest get fell into place.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I don’t take myself to serious to the point most do. I never had to create an image for myself to get noticed. I have my own look and it has been enough to set me apart from the rest.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Being able to do what I want on so many levels.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– When photographers don’t have any common decency to ask if you want certain images published before they submit them. When there’s photos out there for the world to see that you dislike it’s a let down. I think it’s unprofessional and rude.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Try your best to be confident even on the days you’re at your worst.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I had someone see me in a tattoo magazine long before the internet was around and he contacted the tattoo artist at the shop I mentioned, then asked him to pass on his info about modeling for his custom bike company. Long story short, he flew me out to do a shoot. Paid me very well and shortly after bought me a Cadillac. Gotta say I was very impressed. Ha Ha!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– Yikes well I don’t know, you tell me?
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Umm I’m a hermit. I like to be at home with my dogs. I bake, I clean, sleep, and read & when I do go out I love going to concerts, dancing, gambling, and of course Sex Drugs & Rock ‘n Roll!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A 2-door 1963 Chevy Impala lowrider convertible because I’m really more gangster than I actually look and plus I’d look damn good in one!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like that the people who have been in the “scene” a long time, have helped open the doors and minds about the culture to the mass and have made it more acceptable to be tattooed or have something “different” about yourself be okay. For the most part I couldn’t get a job 10 years ago because my arms were tattooed. It’s pretty funny.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– There are a lot of fakes out there. I hate how mainstream it has become. There is nothing sacred about the lifestyle anymore. The masses have made it a trend – that sucks!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– Ouch good question… a little scary to answer. Well being judged on your looks to make a living is stressful and also comes along with peoples insecurities and or jealousy and that gets old fast. If jealousy becomes ruler it gets ugly. It has ruined many good things.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Set a goal for yourself and career young. Be driven and focused and don’t let people get you down. Push for more and don’t be afraid to tell people what you want. That’s the key! Stick to it.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– “Be kind for we are all fighting some hard battle.”