Date of Birth: March 25, 1986
Location: Dayton, Ohio, USA
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Turn-ons: Sense of humor, tall, outgoing
Turn-offs: Smokers, bad teeth, big egos
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I’m from Cleveland, Ohio, but living in Dayton right now.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- About 11 years now. I started when I was young at 15.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- A photographer in my area took some shots of me and I absolutely loved it. I was hooked from the start.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- My intelligence and personality.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- I think being ranked #1 hottie on G4’s Attack of the Show was the best.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love being able to travel and meet awesome new people. I hate the big egos that tend to come with people you work with in this industry.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- I’m usually in pain when I’m shooting haha! I do a pose until it hurts and then I know it will look good!
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- I think my Aztec Indian theme shoot was my favorite.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- I did one where I was in all silver, with these tubes on my arms and all of my hair on top of my head in a paper towel roll. That one was out there LOL!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- Well I get complimented on my legs and butt a lot.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
-Traveling, photography, hanging out with friends, shopping, and cooking.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- Lamborghini Murciélago. I mean if we are gonna dream, why not go big?
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love the amazing contacts I’ve made. I have some awesome friends; Brit Bliss and Jessica Jones have been with me for years. Love those girls!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- The big egos, it seems as though every girl out there that has some guy with a camera take pics of her in his basement or out in a field thinks they are now a model.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- My very first shoot I caused a car accident!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- I can honestly say I have never done anything that would ever make me feel uneasy. I can proudly show off all of my work without fear. I guess when modeled for a knitting magazine that’s one I don’t usually talk about much!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Don’t ever give up. Always try to do more with each shoot. Networking is key.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Thank you to all my amazing friends for everything and sticking with me for so many years! You guys are the reason I am where I am!