Date of Birth: November 26, 1989
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Turn-ons: Manly men
Turn-offs: Bad pick up lines
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I’m from Minneapolis and still live here, just live north of the city.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I’ve been modeling since I was 18 years old.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I used to compete in pageants and met some people to help get me started in the industry.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I’m determined and will do whatever it takes to reach my goals. Some people give up, but I won’t stop until I’m at the top.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- Something recent that I’m proud of is being the new face of Jaide Clothing for 2012. Jaide is an amazing clothing line from Canada and I’m super excited to represent them this year.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I like being versatile and playing different characters. It’s never boring. I haven’t really came across anything that I dislike… yet!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Have confidence in yourself. It will help you land modeling jobs.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- My favorite modeling project to date was getting featured on the COED magazine website and being named Miss COED February!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- Can’t say I’ve had any.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- My favorite feature changes a lot; today I really love my eyes.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I love spending time with my family as much as I can.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- I love too many cars to name them all, but I really love the new 2012 Dodge Charger!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I love meeting and networking with different people.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I can’t think of anything…
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- All of them actually!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Shoot for the stars and never give up.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- I would love if everyone would come check out this contest and place a vote for me to be MAXIM’s Gamer Girl. I really enjoy playing video games when I’m not busy with modeling, family, or hanging out at car events.www.maximgamergirl.com/MeganRetzlaff Thank you!