Date of Birth: February 15th, 1986
Location: Miami Beach, Florida, USA
Zodiac Sign: Pisces
Turn-ons: The combination humor, good looks and self-distance
Turn-offs: Bad jokes
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Maracay, Venezuela, but I’m now living in Miami Beach, Florida.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I’ve been modeling for 3 years now.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I didn’t really plan this, but at a beach party a photographer insisted on doing some test shoots. I wasn’t really interested, but he insisted and I agreed. It went very well and that same shoot ended up on the cover of one of Venezuela’s biggest magazines.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I knew I had a pretty face, but now I’ve dedicated my life for the perfect body; so the combination I think many models have a hard time competing with.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– The cover of Playboy.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– What I absolutely adore is the ability to travel. Up until four years ago I didn’t travel at all. What I dislike is all the nude requests, false people and false promises. But you learn…
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– You need a big brain to get somewhere. It’s just not enough to be beautiful, you need to work for it.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Playboy hunted me for 2 years, but nudes just aren’t for me. But, since they offered me the cover I could consider it. So I made it my own production: I choose photographer, location, make-up artist, and bikini… and it was an awesome result.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Most strangely is probably what I didn’t do. I was offered to be in the video of a huge artist. Cool, I thought. But first this artist wanted to “try me out”… so that was a bit thanks, but no thanks!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My legs!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love to move and rollerblading here in Miami it is an addiction and so has the gym, it has became my second home. Quite tragic, but I like it!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– I’m a Lambo fan and I adore the new Lamborghini Aventador in matte black. Saw it outside the gym the other day.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– There are no limits really. Before you were done as a model when you passed 30, but now you can start with fitness and continue for another 10 years!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– There’s so much fake people and fake promises, and girls tend to send nude photos of them selves and they have no clue where they actually end up.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– When I toured Rome, Paris and Barcelona. That was simply awesome.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I love pizza, arepa, sausage, and pasta, but all this I have to consider as deadly all days except Sundays when I have my cheat day. It’s really, really hard!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Use your brain, don’t trust anyone and don’t send photos to Gmail or Hotmail addresses. Life’s a bitch sometimes, but it’s worth it. Don’t shoot with anyone, shoot only with the best and if they cost then so be it…. you got to give to get.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Don’t be shy when you see me, say “Hi Michelle” or something! My fans are so shy, they always contact me on Twitter or Facebook saying “I saw you there and there, but I was to shy to say something!”… Come on guys and gals, say at least hi!
Photo Credits: LHGFX Photography and Angel Keynner Photography