Date of Birth: December 16. 1988
Location: Sosnowiec, Poland
Weight: 115 lbs
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I come from Poland and I live there now.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I started modeling when I was 16, but I took a few years off. I have once again been active for the past 2 years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– A photographer who had just started shooting models asked me to pose for a few photos. When he won the grand prize in photo contest, I was spotted by a more experienced photographer and received serious offers for photo sessions.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– Hmm… modeling is not only my job, but the biggest passion in life. Each session is an amazing experience for me, except that I am also a hostess. Other than photo shoots you can meet me at the tuner shows across Europe. I love cars and that makes me different from other models.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– My achievements include photo shoots for lingerie catalogs, directories of clothing, calendars that are published around the world, tuning shows outside of my country, but the greatest achievement… I hope that is still ahead of me
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I do not like that many people have the wrong idea of the modeling profession.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– I can’t tell you 😉
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– I think the best design is the one in which I played the role of Lara Croft I’ve always wanted to do it and it was an unforgettable experience
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I think that I had taken pictures for some website, the team handcuffed me to a tree in the middle of the forest… I was a little scared
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– Definitely my legs! 😉
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I love traveling!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Audi R8 Valkyrie – sporty and stylish
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– The one thing I like the most is that I meet a lot of new people and visit new places J
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– In this industry there is a lot of false, jealousy and unfriendly people.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– I think the most memorable experience was my collaboration with the most talented designer of latex clothing in Europe. Only a few models were chosen to represent true latex
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– The highest price is that sometimes I have no time for myself and anyone else.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Take kindly to any criticism even the worst. Always work hard, but don’t let people use you, and show that you respect yourself! Remember that it is not others who decide if you did or did not qualify.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– All those that are interested in working with me or who want to know more about me please follow me on Facebook… I’m waiting for you;)