Date of Birth: December 26, 1990
Location: Killeen, Texas
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Ethnicity: Korean and White
Turn-ons: Intelligence, Charm, Guys who aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty!
Turn-offs: Shallow dick heads. Do I sound bitter? LOL
Website: Working on it, re-launching it again this year!
MySpace: Got rid of that thing yearsss ago. lol
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from Killeen, Texas and I am currently living in College Station aka Hicktown, Texas.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– About 6 months as a serious model.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I had one photo shoot when I was 18 and it kind of went on from there. I chilled with people in the car scene and then a car club called Do It Big Motorsports from Killeen, TX asked me to be a part of their club and next thing you know I landed my first print gig and show
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I’M NOT YOUR AVERAGE JDM BITCH. Haha I have a different look from your typical naked Asian girl with bad photos. Oh and I am NOT a go-go dancer. Proud of that one!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– I have a lot, but I think the greatest achievement for me has been just the fact that I am recognized and my fans truly go out of their way to see me and get an autograph and a photo. I have THE BEST fans in the world!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– In import modeling, you have to separate yourself from all the other girls who are doing the same thing. You have to have the right attitude and be able to carry yourself properly or else it is very easy to cross the line from classy to trashy.
– I dislike how most girls will do anything to get their photo taken, regardless of how it makes them look.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Experience, Experience, Experience! Never think you are too good for anything. All keep your eyes open, there is always something new to learn.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
-I like working my events, not sure if that counts but I like it.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– I try to stay away from strange…. LOL!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes, but I’m not sure anyone is looking at them anymore with my two big honkers below. LOL!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Autocross, cook and sleep a lot! I am very, very lazy… LOL!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Just because I’m learning autocross, E46 M3 with the HPF boost kit, upgraded HPF clutch, upgraded injectors – all the internal mods necessary for the boost (too lazy to list all engine mods…HPF sums it up), short throw shifter, Tein Flex Coilovers (body roll SUCKS in Autocross), Borla Cat Back Exhaust, Carbon Fiber hood and trunk for weight reduction, Brembo brake kit, Nittos, Ace Custom Steering Wheel, Strip the car out and add a roll cage, and I would need LOTS of tape for the front bumper because they don’t call me “Cone Killa” for no reason! LOL
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I love cars. LOL – Bet you heard a thousand girls say that!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
-It’s so hard finding work in Texas! LOL California is where it’s at!
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
-My first big event last year. XDC- Dallas Round 5, I learned so much and everything took off from there.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I don’t know…. Boobs always help!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
-Don’t ever give up and don’t ever let anyone tell you that you can’t do it.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– I LOVE my fans! Thank you guys so much, you really keep me going!
(Editor: We are pleased to know that you are firm to your believes and unlike other models in the scene, you’re a true car person… so refreshing! On a separate note, I guess it is true what they say, “everything IS bigger in Texas” – LOL… Sorry, had to!)