Date of Birth: August 12, 1989
Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Weight: 120 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Turn-ons: A great sense of humour, excitement, muscles and tattoos.
Turn-offs: Disrespect, negativity, rudeness and bad hygiene.
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I was born in Thailand and raised in Hamilton, Ontario. I am currently still living there but will be moving to Toronto.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
– I have been modeling since October 2008.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I started when I went with a friend to do a photo shoot and then a car show in Montreal called Sport Compact Performance. It was an amazing experience for me so I continued from that point on.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I’m really easy going, down to earth and I get along with everyone. I am ambitious, open-minded and comfortable with just being my random, dorky self (oh oh I am obsessed with DBZ, Domo and Pikachu hehe). It sounds simple enough but you’d be surprised how many people keep telling me how different I am from other models in those ways. I also really do love each of my fans and I’m not just saying that, because I actually do take the time to respond to everyone knowing how nice it feels to get a reply from someone you admire.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– In the modeling industry, I have done many amazing events and model features. I’ve worked hard to get my name out there and build a fan base. To me, it’s great enough knowing that I am actually following my dreams and inspiring others to do the same.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– I like doing glamour photo shoots, meeting new people and having the sweetest fans following you. It’s honestly the best feeling! I would say I dislike having to deal with creepy people and weird requests, but at the same time it’s pretty funny and always a good story to tell. I really can’t think of anything I completely dislike about modeling!
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- Be comfortable with yourself! It really shows in photos and if you’re not comfortable, you’re clearly not enjoying yourself, so why bother, right? Also, either ignore the haters or let them fuel your desire to accomplish whatever you have your heart set on.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– Hmm I can’t really say which one is the best but I have enjoyed working on almost every project I have done.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– It’s actually kind of funny because when I first started modeling I didn’t know much, but there was a paid video shoot and it just required me to wear casual clothes so I went for it. All I really had to do was stomp around a mini city, chew gummy bears, play with them and kind of squish them. It was just really random and weird. After, I kind of realized it was probably some kind of fetish video haha!
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– I would say my eyes because they can be pretty big when I want them to be
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– I enjoy working out, dining out, partying, going to the beach, traveling, going on random adventures, and trying new things.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– A hot pink Lamborghini convertible because it’s absolutely perfect in every way!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like the glamour and excitement. It’s always a lot of fun! I love being out there, meeting new people and networking because you never know what will happen or whom you will meet.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– I dislike all the scammers and creepers who try to trick innocent and naïve girls who want to be models into doing things they shouldn’t. At first I thought there was a lot of drama, but as long as long as you ignore or stay away from it then it’s all good in the hood.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– The most memorable experience was actually at ImportFest when I had many fans that were actually excited to see me, grab a poster and take pictures with me. It was so nice to finally be recognized. I love being someone’s favourite model!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
– I really can`t think of anything!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Make sure you are truly passionate about modeling and if you are sure about it, give it your all. It takes a lot of time, dedication and patience to get out there, so just keep at it. Don’t expect to be a celebrity right off the bat because everything takes hard work. It’s not all fun and games. Always be careful and trust your instincts because it can be shady and dangerous if you don’t take care of yourself properly. Be sure to check the backgrounds of anyone interested in working with you because there are a lot of creepers and scammers out there. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and don’t forget to have fun!
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
– Thank you so much to everyone who believed and supported in me, especially my sweet fans. I really hope to meet each and every one of you at my shows so if you see me please don’t be shy to come say hi! Much love to all of you! Be sure to check out my website to see more of me! XOXO