Date of Birth: June 29, 1983
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Weight: 125 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Turn-ons: Wit and strength
Turn-offs: Procrastination and cruelty
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
– I am from Sterling Heights, Michigan. I am currently living in Las Vegas, Nevada.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- A long time, my first calendar cover happened when I was 17.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
– I started as a Hawaiian Tropic model.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I am a vegan and an animal right activist.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– Maxim, TeaseUm, and Pickin & Grinnin the movie.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
– There is nothing that I dislike about modeling. What I like most about modeling is creating photos that stand out. I try to put emotion into my modeling. I don’t want the same expression in every photograph.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
– Drink a lot of water and eat healthy.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
– A Ring Card Girl at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Michigan.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
– Nothing strange so far, but I did get a few strange offers that I rejected. One of them was a promotional model for an electric cigarette.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
– My eyes, people say that I have cat eyes. The color of my eyes changes from blue to green depending on my mood.
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Travel, cook, and bikini design.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
– Ferrari, it is such a beautiful car. No others can compare.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
– I like creating art and I love photography. There are so many extraordinary and talented people that I got to work with.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
– Sleazy requests sometimes they can get a bit insulting.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– There are so many to choose from. If I had to pick one I would say ring card girl for boxing. It was very exciting and action packed. I had a great time.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Make sure you shoot with photographers that you are compatible with.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- For my latest photos, news and updates checkout my website at http://www.rachellecherie.com/