Date of Birth: July 28th,1986
Location: Monroe, Michigan, USA
Weight: 110 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Leo
Turn-ons: Good hygiene, brains, the love of cars, music, wisdom, and strength!
Turn-offs: Gross teeth and bad breath! Too much confidence! Drug and alcohol problem!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- My hometown is in East Rockwood, Michigan, but I currently live in Monroe.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I have been modeling on and off for about 4 years.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I am a bartender and I get told all the time that I should be a model and have requests for calendars and autographs. So I opened my resources and started listening to my fans!
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I have a unique look. I am the type of girl that doesn’t mind getting my nails done and then working on a car. I’m really down to earth and pleasant to be around. My smile makes others smile and I love that!
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- I would have to say having 4 children and keeping up my body the way I have. It’s hard to be a great parent and still fight for your personal dreams. But I think I’m doing well so far.
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love the fact that my fans can look at my photos and have a feeling of joy come over them. It makes me happy to make others smile. I dislike that everyone now a days thinks they can become a model. It makes for too much internet traffic that could be used for good purposes, or someone who is trying to make it in the industry that has potential.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- It’s in the eyes
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- I would have to say the time that I donated to help a friend with his car show. I love helping people. It makes me happy!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- Modeled hosiery LOL! Not very strange, but it felt strange.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- I thought my eyes but a lot of people say my cheek bones and my booty. lol
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- Work on cars. Attend auto shows, enter contests, Go see concerts and most of all spend time with my four boys and husband.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- I really like the 1950s Ford Edsel at the moment. I love classic and antique cars!
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- It makes me feel good to see how many people support me. I feel like I have accomplished my goal when I see them smile.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- I dislike all the drama you hear going on around you. I am not that type to start drama amongst other models and photographers. I don’t get why people do it…
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- When I did my first car show and I had a women ask me if her husband could have his picture taken with me. This made my day. If ya win the wife you’re in!
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- Lack of time for sure. It takes a lot of time out of your schedule to get everything done the way it should be.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Be happy don’t be negative and try to take down other models. This is very unattractive.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- I want to thank all my fans for supporting me and giving me the encouragement to do this. Also Brandy Rose, Stephen Stokes, Bob Arpee, and Andy Cunningham for believing in me and helping me along my way.