Date of Birth: January 12th 1983
Location: Whistler, British Columbia, Canada
Weight: 124 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
Turn-ons: Guys with sneaky smiles, glowing eyes, and a nice back. I love giving back massages.
Turn-offs: Guys that think there better than what they are.
Website: Coming soon!
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I’m from Lively, Ontario, Canada. I’m currently living in Whistler, British Columbia, Canada.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I have been modelling on and off for years. I just currently been focusing on modelling since January 2012. It was a couple days after my 29th birthday, I had a lot of help with people emailing me to join, started to model for a couple photo shoots and now my life hasn’t stopped. I have to thank many people that have helped me. They have been bugging me for years I just finally had the guts to do it.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- I first started modelling when I was younger when I went into a class for makeup with my friend – it was bring a friend day. They ended up contacting me to start modelling for their company. Unfortunately my family didn’t think it was a good idea at the time. There are so many pageants and it can lead to little girls breaking their hearts and costing a pretty penny. I have been in and out of modelling for years. I waited until I was older to go fully into it when I was ready. I was contacted by Jack Boland from Toronto, Ontario. Since the day he contacted me I haven’t stopped focusing on modelling and acting. He became such an incredible friend of mine and has been encouraging me to stay in modelling and acting.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
– I’m different than most models because I don’t just model. I actually act, dance, cook, work events, hairstyle, makeup artist, starting to learn about photography and editing, getting into 15 min film projects for film festivals, I paint, and so on. Basically my life is very busy and I enjoy all areas in the field of modelling and acting.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
– My best achievements haven’t been achieved yet my goals don’t stop. I constantly keep achieving goals… the best thing I can say I achieved was having a solid fan base that’s started. Its all about your fans and your connections!
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I love being a creation in a picture, the woman body is the sexiest thing on the planet. I don’t like being judged, but with my look, style, body figure I do things in a sort away that builds fans around the world.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- That it’s not usually me doing all my networking. I have people that help me. I have photographers that find me. My work is floating around out there and they contact me. Got to love the internet.J
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- My fav thing that I have done so far is inspired a fan of mine that’s fighting cancer. She made a photo book of her taking pictures to express that your beautiful with cancer. Were all beautiful!! I will never forget her, never forget the kind things she said to me. I’m getting a book delivered to me. It also has a pic with her and I together the time I surprized her in the hospital. Nothing I have published will top that published book she made.
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- It was when I went to go shoot with this guy (I will be polite and not say his name) in Vancouver. He put down woman about their shape, weight, size, and looks. I had to walk out of the shoot and put him in the spot for putting down woman. Who does that ? It made me feel so uncomfortable… no woman is perfect and you should never talk bad about clients you worked with or who want to work with you.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature
- My eyes… I’m known for having outstanding eyes
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
– Comedy… I love to hear jokes, watch comedies. I know every word to Road Trip and A Night at the Roxbury.
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- Jeep Wrangler in white with huge tires and sparkling rims. I just love ripping it up in the mud and driving around in my bikini with the top off.
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- I like learning about everything. I don’t just want to model. I want to know about everything that comes with it. How to network, how to create an image, how to edit, how to learn about lighting. I want to be known more than just a model. I also enjoy meeting the people in the industry very unique artist people like myself.
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- The scams, the lies, the drama… many people pretending to be something there not and girls can be very caddy and once again me being judged.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
– So far was meeting Paul Buceta in Toronto. I have been watching his work for years. I have been a huge fan of Playboy since I was a teenager. Paul Buceta is a published photographer for Playboy as well as many other great magazines such as American Curves, Oxygen, and Thong.
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
– Get ready to be judged, work very hard to make a name for yourself, don’t back stab other models because it’s a team you need to work with. Girls don’t get that at all! Don’t change who you are as a person, we all do wonderful things in life and your not a super star just because you model.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- I was just contacted by a very professional photographer that’s going to change my life… fingers crossed! All I know is I see bigger and better things In my future. It’s just having the guts to stay in modelling and acting. Hopefully you follow me on Twitter and Facebook… liking our pages and sharing stuff to the right people makes a difference in our lives.
Photos: Paul Venomous, Tony Ejem, and Others