Date of Birth: November 27th, 1990
Location: Brisbane, Australia
Weight: 110 lbs
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
Turn-ons: Active guys
Website: Under Construction
AMF: Where are you from? Where are you currently living?
- I was born in Brisbane and am still here now.
AMF: How long have you been modeling for?
- I started modelling in 2008.
AMF: How did you start modeling?
- It started in high school when I did a charity fashion show for our brother school and there happened to be a modelling scout there.
AMF: What would you say separates you from other models?
- I would say may be the fact I am all natural – I believe my look is versatile and I can be used for various types of modelling rather than “one look” like bikini or fashion.
AMF: What are some of your best achievements thus far?
- Thus far definitely the finals of Miss Universe Australia in 2011. But there a few very exciting things coming up this year
AMF: What do you like or dislike about modeling?
- I like the travelling and meeting new people aspect of it. I also enjoy creating art through photography. Sometimes it can be tedious with 4am starts and long days.
AMF: What is your best modeling secret?
- During a shoot stay hydrated and keep your focus.
AMF: What is the best modeling project that you’ve done?
- I have loved them all of them really I couldn’t pick a favourite!
AMF: What is the strangest modeling project that you’ve done?
- I was doing a photoshoot for a charity calendar once and I had to have a graffiti artist paint my body and he had never done graffiti on a person before and was very nervous lol so that was interesting.
AMF: What would you say is your best physical feature?
- I like my eyes and definitely my abs and bum because I work very hard for them!
AMF: What do you like to do outside of modeling?
- I’m pretty active I like rock climbing, golf, and love laying at the beach all day!
AMF: What is your dream car and why?
- A Bentley 100% I love big boss cars
AMF: What do you like about the industry / scene and why?
- The industry is always changing and I like that. Its something different everyday!
AMF: What do you dislike about the industry / scene and why?
- There are some pretty shady people around but if you have your head screwed on straight you shouldn’t have a problem.
AMF: What is the most memorable modeling experience and why?
- Definitely the Miss Universe Australia competition – it was full on and very challenging.
AMF: Having success as a model (like anything) comes with a price, what was yours?
- It’s hard to see it like that as I try and be a positive person I am very blessed to have had the opportunities and success I have so far but it has at times affected my personal life. Its very time consuming and you really need a supportive partner because a lot of weak men can get intimidated and resentful about your success and the attention that comes with it; but the right person will always be supportive and have your best interests at heart.
Another thing thing that can be a downside is the stereotype that comes with being a model in a men’s magazines and there are definitely some girls that fit the stereotype, but I work full time as a financial planner and I am studying accounting – I’m a smart girl and thanks to my modelling career and success I am financially independent at the age of 23… that is worth more than a stereotype!
AMF: What advice would you give out to aspiring models?
- Listen to your gut and choose your jobs wisely.
AMF: Shout outs or last words?
- Thank you AutoMotoFoto! ;) And a shoutout to my hair sponsors Alisha Jade Hair Stylist at Coolloongatta, Queensland and my other sponsors Malibu Strings Bikinis is Los Angeles, California.